The Epson AcuLaser CX11N is extremely effective printer that could stay up to date with the rate of a hectic office setup or a local business. It can scan, print, or copy and appropriates for any person requiring print rates of 25 web pages per minute. For colour printing, the Epson CX11N can just print 5 web pages each minute. A black and white print can be generated within 9 secs as well as less than 17 seconds for colour prints.
This printer is reasonably large and has dimensions of 45.97 cm in size, 46.73 cm extensive, and 59.18 centimeters in height. The Epson CX11N comes standard with a 180 multipurpose input tray and a 250 sheet output tray. This printer has a stout weight of 30.88 kg and may need aid when relocating.
Furthermore, a monthly duty cycle of 45,000 pages is quickly attained with its exceptional printing rate. Epson CX11N toner has an affordable and also will last you as much as 4,000 pages. This printer can additionally be installed on Windows 98 SE, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows Vista, and Apple Mac OS X 10.1 or later.
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Driver Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit Windows 10 64-bit Windows 8.1 32-bit Windows 8.1 64-bit Windows 8 32-bit Windows 8 64-bit Windows 7 32-bit Windows 7 64-bit Windows XP 32-bit Windows XP 64-bit Windows Vista 32-bit Windows Vista 64-bit Windows 2000
- Epson AcuLaser CX11N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.5.x)
- Epson AcuLaser CX11N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (86 MB)
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.