The Epson B-300 fast business printer is an economical option. The Epson B-300 has a practical cost and is likewise low-cost to run. It supplies top quality output from black and white messages to coloured graphics. This workhorse has a monthly responsibility cycle of 10,000 pages. Print speeds could go as quickly as 37 ppm for black and also coloured prints.
The Epson B-300 inkjet printer is a little bit bulky, with dimensions of 18.9 x 16.5 x 12.3 inches and also weighs 27.23 lbs. It uses MicroPiezo inkjet modern technology and also has an optimum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. The Epson B-300 has 3 feature buttons and also has indicator lights. For connectivity, the Epson B300 printer has a high-speed 2.0 USB user interface.
You might also like: Epson Artisan 837 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
The Epson B300 inkjet printer flaunts low running costs as it uses 4 individual ink cartridges. Users could expect high-quality output from this trusted printer. It has high-capacity for paper handling as well as uses high-volume colour printing. The Epson B-300 sustains both Macintosh as well as Windows running systems.
Epson Stylus B-300 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Epson B-300 Windows Printer 64-Bit Driver ⟹ Download (9.38 MB)
- Epson B-300 Windows Printer 32-Bit Driver ⟹ Download (8.75 MB)
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.x Mac OS X 10.5.x Mac OS X 10.4.x Mac OS X 10.3.x
- Epson B-300 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (18.41 MB)
This driver works both the Epson B-300 Series.
You might also like: Epson Artisan 800 Wireless All-in-One Printer
How to install driver for Epson B-300 Printer:
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Epson B-300 Printer to keep your Epson product up-to-date.